Batman on Birnam Road

One of the things I feel guilty about (a category that can't coincide with the things I should feel guilty about because otherwise it'd include my belief that people who threaten Bruno Mars are on the side of the angels) is not knowing enough about comics. I blame Rob Liefeld.
 
image
Liam Devereux 'Nighttime'

Anyway, until andy off stroudgreen.org pointed it out,  I didn't see how this graceful Whistler/Beardsley thing makes Birnam Road look like Batman's about to swoop down and foil crime.

Find out more, including how to buy the print, here.

I'm now reading the collected xkcd. I'm not sure it will help.
You have just read the article entitled Batman on Birnam Road. Please read the article from The Road To Promise About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theroadtopromise.blogspot.com/2012/07/batman-on-birnam-road.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Road To Promise