Merry Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Holidays, and Happy New Year

I'm going to a land beyond North London* and The Hornsey Road is going on a break until the New Year.

If you're around for New Year's Eve you could go to the stompin' and swingin' dinner dance at Ajani's, or to the prayer party at St. Mark's.

They're both in the new scrolling calendar on the top right hand side of the homepage, which also includes a breastfeeding drop-in and a rock and roll bingo night.

If you want to advertise an event on or around the Hornsey Road then tell me in comments and I'll add it to the calendar unless it's illegal or I take against it.

Thank you all for reading,

DellaMirandola

* I've now got this going round my head. It's the opposite of seasonal but it's also a magnificent song to sing while cycling.
You have just read the article entitled Merry Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Holidays, and Happy New Year. Please read the article from The Road To Promise About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theroadtopromise.blogspot.com/2011/12/merry-christmas-hanukah-kwanzaa.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Road To Promise