Dr Tibbles' Vi-Cocoa


Today's edition of the blog is brought to you by Quackery Through the Ages (TM).

"Mr. F. H. Demper, 94, Hornsey Road, London, N., writes: 'I am a busy journalist and at times have suffered severely from 'brain fag' and general lassitude.


 I have tried many remedies and have found the after effects worse than the original weakness. Thanks to the advice of a friend, I was induced to experiment with Dr. Tibbles' Vi-Cocoa some months ago, and am very glad I did so.


After a day of the hardest work I find a cup of it will banish the fiend insomnia.


Since I have taken it habitually, I find that I sleep soundly, and on waking the next morning I am as fresh as a lark. I wish I had heard of Dr. Tibbles' Vi-Cocoa years ago.'"

This credible testimonial is from the Friday 31 October 1902 issue of the Northampton Mercury, thanks again to the British Newspaper Archive.

One day my world-conquering range of Hornsey Road themed products will include this:
                                 



















It will sell in the millions.
You have just read the article entitled Dr Tibbles' Vi-Cocoa. Please read the article from The Road To Promise About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theroadtopromise.blogspot.com/2011/12/dr-tibbles-vi-cocoa.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Road To Promise