1) This is what it looks like inside :
2) All the books are £1 or ten for £9.
3) This isn't an opening gambit, it's the long term plan.
4) Despite this, the books aren't at all bad. I think the idea is to sell things that were published a couple of years ago. It's like the TK Maxx of children's bookshops. Except that unlike TK Maxx it doesn't scare me into running off to a monastery.
4) One of the books is called 'Norbert and the Disappearing Eggs'. Here it is:
5) It has a happy ending
6) It also has cute watercolours:
7) The owner is a cheeful young man called Connor
I forgot to ask about opening hours. Sorry.
(Updated to say that thanks to Mizhenka we now know it's open 9 to 5-30.)