Jane Hobson's photographs

Looking around for pictures of the Hornsey Road, I came across Jane Hobson's work. I love her photographs of the people behind the small businesses on the Hornsey Road and I love her description of the project:

'a personal project of editorial portraiture of people who run and work in the small businesses along the Hornsey Road, N19. A fascinating, friendly and diverse bunch of people who are making the project absolutely delightful by allowing me into their worlds. I am learning more about my neighbours this year than in the previous ten! Why didn’t I start sooner?!'

Her photographs are really worth looking at, partly because they are beautiful, and partly because they show what a lot of initiative and originality and hard work there is on this scruffy road.

(Edited to correct errors)
You have just read the article entitled Jane Hobson's photographs. Please read the article from The Road To Promise About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://theroadtopromise.blogspot.com/2011/10/jane-hobson-photographs.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Road To Promise